Master in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
The major change that is currently underway for a sourcing strategy in the traditional purchasing concept, requires new knowledge for flexible, comprehensive and international integration, for both people and processes, goods and global projects.
- Professional outings
- Evaluation and accreditation
– Prepare and train skilled professionals in purchasing and supply management.
– Train professionally in the areas of logistics, production, purchasing and supply projects or.
a) Graduates who want to expand their knowledge.
b) Professionals, entrepreneurs and business people who want to upgrade or add a differential experience.
c) Companies seeking staff expertise.
d) Graduates in Vocational Intermediate or Higher Grade seeking practical preparation to enter the workforce.
The main professional, among others:
– Director of Purchasing and Supply
– Director of Logistics
INSA offers the possibility of internships in companies during the period of delivery of the Master’s
The course will cover the following sections:
• Purchasing management as a strategic function of the company
• People management. Negotiating the purchase
• Integration of suppliers. Evaluation and Approval
• Procurement and stock management
• Information systems management and replenishment
• Project procurement, procurement
• Final Project
The program evaluation system is based on continuous assessment of each of the blocks through class attendance and / or examination, so that the student must have passed each subject independently. In addition the student must have obtained the minimum grade specified in the final project.
After successful testing and evaluation of the program, as long as there is the minimum attendance required, students obtain the title of Master in Purchasing and Supply Chain INSA Business, Marketing & Communication School.