Master en Marketing Digital y Social Media
In the current Internet has become one of the greatest tools in terms of marketing impact. It is essential to know the different possibilities that this universe offers to work communication with customers.
- Professional outings
- Evaluation and accreditation
– Know and apply the approach to Online Marketing and interactive multimedia environment.
– Understand the new formats of communication that is creating this environment.
– To train skilled professionals for integrated digital campaigns.
– Encouraging creativity and mastery of new forms of communication in a digital environment, and online.
a) Graduates who want to expand their field of work in the digital realm.
b) Experienced professionals and freelancers who want to upgrade or expand their knowledge.
c) Companies seeking staff expertise.
d) Graduates in Vocational Intermediate or Higher Grade in the areas of Marketing seeking specialized training to enter the workforce.
– Online Marketing Manager
– Responsible for positioning SEO and SEM
INSA offers the possibility of internships in companies during the period of delivery of the Master’s.
• Relationship Marketing, Direct & Interactive
• Marketing Intelligence
• Marketing and Digital Communication
• New formats in Marketing and Communication
• Environment 2.0
The program evaluation system is based on continuous assessment of each of the blocks through class attendance and / or examination, so that the student must have passed each subject independently.
After successful testing and evaluation of the program, as long as there is the minimum attendance required, students obtain the title of Master in Marketing Digital & Social Media of INSA Business, Marketing & Communication School.