Master in Business Communication
Master in Business Communication is an exclusive degree that combines all the knoweledge about marketing, advertising and PR. It introduces our students to the reality of professional world through an exciting job placement programme.
Our teachers are always active professionals leading big companies such as Havas Media, one of the top agencies around the globe. That is the best opportunity for our students, not also to learn all the real challenges that they will have, but also to improve their networking.
At INSA International Business School innovation is important. Our main goal is to teach professionals by other professionals that can share with them the reality of different markets around the world.
- Salidas profesionales
- Evaluación y acreditación
– Offer a robust foundation in the following areas: marketing, advertising, public relations, business and new communication technologies.
– To develop analytical, decision-making and teamwork skills in order to provide the Communications area with highly skilled professionals with initiative, able to assume successfully the managerial responsibility.
a) Graduates and professionals who wish to expand their employment horizons.
b) Experienced professionals who want to take on new tasks and responsibilities.
c) Companies seeking staff training.
d) Graduates in Vocational Training and Higher Education in area business seeking practical preparation to enter the workforce.
The main professional exits, among others, are:
– Strategic Director
– Communication Director
– Administrative Manager
– Department Head
INSA offer the possibility to make an internship in companies during the course.
The program of the course consists of the following blocks
– Advertising Management
– Negotiation Techniques
– Communication Plan
– Strategic Planning and Account Management
– Marketing 2.0 and Relationship Marketing
– Art Direction and Creativity (Advertising Production)
– Public Relations and Organization of Events
The evaluation system is based on continuous assessment of each block of study, through class attendance and / or examination. The student must have passed each subject independently. In addition, the student must have earned a minimum grade stipulated in the Business Plan.
Having successfully passed the evaluations and with the minimum attendance required, the student get a diploma in Master in Business Communication of INSA Business, Marketing & Communication School.