Master in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
This is a program that incorporates the knowledge and management skills necessary for Entrepreneurship and Innovation. It is a way to be differentiated in the market, acquiring fundamental skills and one of the most highly-demanded professional profiles in the market.
- Salidas profesionales
- Evaluación y acreditación
– Prepare and train executives, businessmen and entrepreneurs in a context of constant change.
– To train professionals in all areas of management with an innovative vision, to identify opportunities and successfully meet the challenges of the market.
a) Graduates who want to expand their knowledge in the area of Entrepreneurship.
b) Professionals, entrepreneurs and business people who want to upgrade or add a differential experience.
c) Companies seeking staff expertise.
d) Graduates in Vocational Intermediate or Higher Grade seeking practical preparation to enter the workforce.
– Executives and managers
– Department managers
– Entrepreneurs and businessmen
INSA offers the possibility of internships in companies during the period of delivery of the Master’s
1. The customer
2. Self management
3. Processes, assets and key resources
5. Income and Expenses
6. Entrepreneurship skills
7. Innovative Strategies
8. Enviroment management
– franchising, facility management, proyectos, logística, relationship management, leadership styles, customer service strategy, teamwork , finanzas para emprendedores, entrepreneurship competencies, entrepreneurial negotiations, comfort zone, decision making, family business, creativity, estrategia innovadora, change management, stakeholders management, SCR)
The program evaluation system is based on continuous assessment of each of the blocks through class attendance and / or examination, so that the student must have passed each subject independently. In addition the student must have obtained the minimum grade specified in the final project.
After successfully testing and evaluation of the program as long as there is the minimum attendance required, students to obtain an MBA in Management of Small and Medium Companies of INSA Business, Marketing & Communication School.