Master in Business Sustainability Management
A Master’s in Business Sustainability Management is a post graduate degree program in collaboration withCamilo Jose Cela University that focuses on integrating sustainable practices and principles within the business world. It covers topics such as sustainable development, environmental management, social impact assessment, stakeholder engagement, and sustainable finance.
The program equips students with the knowledge and skills to analyze environmental and social impacts, develop sustainable strategies, and implement sustainable practices within organizations.
The programmes collaborating with Camilo Jose Cela University held in the campus of INSA marketing and business school in Barcelona.
- Salidas profesionales
- Evaluación y acreditación
- The goal of this program is focusing on integrating sustainable practices and principles within the business world. It covers topics such as sustainable development, environmental management, social impact assessment, stakeholder engagement, and sustainable finance.
a) Graduates in a relevant field such as business, management, economics, environmental studies, sustainability, social sciences, or related disciplines.
b) Professionals who are already working in fields related to business, sustainability, environmental management, corporate social responsibility, or related fields.
c) Companies seeking staff training
d) Individuals who wish to transition into sustainability-focused roles from different backgrounds, such as engineering, finance, marketing, or law, can also pursue a Master’s in Business Sustainability Management.
- Sustainability Manager
- Sustainable Supply Chain Manager
- Sustainable Finance Specialist
- Green Marketing and Communications Specialist
- Concepts of Sustainability
- Sustainability Management Systems
- Environmental impacts and Climate
- Product and Environment
- Sustainability Communication and
- Sustainable Finance
- Sustainability in Logistics and Operations
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Environmental Law
- HR Sustainability
- Economics for sustainable development
- Master Project
Provides students the opportunity to pursue the knowledge from two Educational Institutions, giving the opportunity for a truly global perspective.
The plan has a multidisciplinary vision and it will be held by alternating practical situations and theoretical concepts. You will generate unique and creative solutions while empowering yourself in competitive contexts and must elaborate and present a final Master project.
After completing the program, the student receive the following master’s degree issued by:
Camilo Jose Cela University: Master Formación Permanente in Business Sustainability Management