Postgraduate in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
The major change that is happening to the traditional shopping concept to the idea of a sourcing strategy itself, requiring new knowledge to integrate in flexible, comprehensive and international ways both people and processes, goods and global projects. New relationships with suppliers from diverse cultures, the importance of soft skills, internationalization, higher quality thresholds, increased risks and increased competition are some of the features that make up the field of purchasing management. The Postgraduate of Purchasing and Supply lets you master the skills needed to meet the challenges of today’s business.
- Professional outings
- Evaluation and accreditation
– Prepare and train in procurement and supply management professionals.
– Train professionally in the areas of logistics, production, purchasing and supply projects.
a) Graduates who want to expand their knowledge.
b) Professionals, entrepreneurs and business people who want to upgrade or add a differential experience.
c) Companies seeking staff expertise.
d) Graduates in Vocational Intermediate or Higher Grade seeking practical preparation to enter the workforce.
The main professions, among others are:
– Director of Purchasing and Supply
– Director of Logistics
INSA offers the possibility of internships in companies during the period of delivery of the course.
• Purchasing management as a strategic business function
• People management . Negotiating the purchase
• Integration of suppliers. Evaluation and Approval
• The management of supply and stocks
• Information systems management and replenishment
• Project procurement
• Final Project
The program evaluation system is based on continuous assessment of each of the blocks through class attendance and / or examination, so that the student must have passed each subject independently. In addition the student must have obtained the minimum grade specified in the final project.
After successful testing and evaluation of the program, as long as there is the minimum attendance required, students obtain the title of Postgraduate in Purchasing and Supply Chain INSA Business, Marketing & Communication School.