Master in Business Administration
The international master’s degree is a postgraduate academic program in collaboration Camilo Jose Cela University. This program is designed to provide students with advanced knowledge and skills with global overview of business .
It also applies and advanced treatment to the different aspects of company management and the transmission of knowledge with the different disciplines of administration, finance, technology, marketing, etc., necessary for the operation of businesses and companies. In this program we accept students from all over the world and offer courses that are taught in English.
The programmes collaborating with Camilo Jose Cela University held in the campus of INSA marketing and business school in Barcelona.
- Professional outings
- Evaluation and accreditation
- The goal of Master in Business administration is that students undrestand advanced treatments to the different aspects of company management and the transmission of knowledge with the different disciplines of administration, finance, technology, marketing, etc., necessary for the operation of businesses and companies.
a) Graduates and professionals who want to enhance their business knowledge and skills, advance their careers, or switch to a new career in the business world.
b) Those who are interested in pursuing leadership roles in various industries, including finance, consulting, marketing, operations, and entrepreneurship.
c) Companies seeking staff training
d) Those who want to build a strong professional network and gain exposure to diverse business cultures and practices.
- Management Consulting
- Investment Banking
- Corporate Finance
- Operations Management
- Human Resources
- Essentials of Management
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
- Business Analytics and Data Science
- Strategic Management and Business Policy
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Global Business Ethics
- Operations Management
- International Business Communication
- International Law
- International marketing
- Management skills: negotiation, sales , leadership
Provides students the opportunity to pursue the knowledge from two Educational Institutions, giving the opportunity for a truly global perspective.
The plan has a multidisciplinary vision and it will be held by alternating practical situations and theoretical concepts. You will generate unique and creative solutions while empowering yourself in competitive contexts and must elaborate and present a final Master project.
After completing the program, the student receive the following master’s degree issued by:
Camilo Jose Cela University: Master Formación Permanente in Business Administration