Master’s Degree in Data Visualization Management
The Master’s degree in Data Visualization Management is a specialized program in collaboration with Camilo Jose Cela University . This program focuses on the effective presentation and communication of data through visual means. This field combines elements of data analysis, graphic design, and information technology to create informative visual representations of data.
The goal of Master in data visualization management is to transform complex data sets into visual formats.
Charts, graphs, maps, and interactive dashboards can be easily understood and interpreted by various stakeholders of a company. With the increasing volume and complexity of data in today’s digital age, data visualization plays a crucial role in helping organizations make informed decisions and communicate insights effectively.
The programmes collaborating with Camilo Jose Cela University held in the campus of INSA marketing and business school in Barcelona.
- Salidas profesionales
- Evaluación y acreditación
- The goal of data visualization is to transform complex data sets into visual formats such as charts, graphs, maps, and interactive dashboards that can be easily understood and interpreted by various stakeholders of a company. With the increasing volume and complexity of data in today’s digital age, data visualization plays a crucial role in helping organizations make informed decisions and communicate insights effectively.
a) Graduates in a relevant field such as computer science, information systems, data science, statistics, graphic design, or a related discipline.
b) Professionals who are already working in fields related to data analysis, data visualization, information design, or datadriven decision-making. This can include individuals working as data analysts, UX/UI designers, business intelligence analysts, or data scientists.
c) Companies seeking staff training
d) Individuals who have a background in a different field but wish to transition into the field of data visualization and management can pursue this degree
- Data Visualization Specialist
- Information Designer
- Data Analyst
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- UX/UI Designer
- Data Scientist
- Academic or Researcher
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Interactive visualization of the information
- Visual Thinking
- Data Storytelling: data narrative
- Communication Skills
- Visualization Tools
- Data Governance and Decision Making
- Visual Projects
- Final Project
Provides students the opportunity to pursue the knowledge from two Educational Institutions, giving the opportunity for a truly global perspective.
The plan has a multidisciplinary vision and it will be held by alternating practical situations and theoretical concepts. You will generate unique and creative solutions while empowering yourself in competitive contexts and must elaborate and present a final Master project.
After completing the program, the student receive the following master’s degree issued by:
Camilo Jose Cela University: Master Formación Permanente in Data Visualization Management